● What are your prices?
Please contact me at [email protected] and I’ll send you my online brochure with rates, packages and more information.
● Why are your prices not on your website?
Because I would like to hear from you and learn more about your wedding. Send me an email :-)
● Do you travel for weddings and YOU-sessions?
I do. I love to travel. I’ve shot weddings in all Europe as Italy, Germany, UK, Switzerland, France and Monte-Carlo and next year I’m going to travel for weddings to Canada and South Africa.
● Do you photograph family group photos?
Yes. In my opinion, even family group pictures are part of your wedding.
● What do you mean with ‘unlimited day coverage’?
Exactly that. Unlimited. I’ll be there the entire day, from start to finish.
● How many images will you deliver?
It depends on the wedding but usually I deliver around 500/700 images.
● Will we get images on DVD?
Yes. You’ll get fully processed high-resolution digital files.
● When will we get our photos?
Within four weeks after your wedding.
● How do we get our photos?
Through a simple password-protected online gallery.
● Can we print the photos?
Yes. Anywhere you want.
● Do you bring backup gear?
● Do you have an insurence?
● How long before the wedding I should confirm?
This always depends on the date, usually at least six months in advance.
● How can we book?
Easy: A retainer fee and electronic agreement are required to save your date. I can’t hold any dates without those two things.